About the Role
Job Types: Local
No. of Job Availability: 73
Specialty: Correctional RN
Job Availability to the following city/states: Stockton, CA; Crescent City, CA; San Quentin, CA; Soledad, CA; Corcoran, CA; San Quentin, CA
Salary per hour depends on state offer: Ranges from $50/hr to $88/hr
Correctional facility are looking for Registered Nurse's to start in the next 2-4 weeks. The position will be for a 6-month contract, with the ability to extend.
This position will be for 40 hours per week and no call. Scheduling can be flexible pending the facility's needs.
Start Date: 2-4 weeks
Contract: 6 month contracts... plus extensions granted
Shift: 5x8 hour shifts are available
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance + 401K matching + Weekly Pay!
Qualifications: CA RN License, BLS, 6 Months of prior RN experience
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
• Identifies and prioritizes actions based upon patient care requirements.
• Monitors consistency between patient plan of care and actions of medical staff.
• Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
• Provides a safe, comfortable and therapeutic patient environment.
• Initiates and evaluates patient and/or family education.
• Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
• Documents patient’s response to nursing and other interventions.
• Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
• Monitors the safety and effectiveness of the environment and equipment.
• Participates in activities to facilitate good interpersonal communications with the chosen facility.
• Supports professional practice by observing the following: Uses knowledge and practices in accordance with 1) the Nurse Practice Act; 2) Standards of Nursing Practice; 3) Standards of Patient Care; 4) JCAHO, state and local laws; 5) Patient’s Bill of Rights; and 6) Maxim Healthcare Staffing, nursing and client hospital policies.
• Other Corrections Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices
One year of full-time experience providing hands-on health care
About the Company